Saturday, August 17, 2019

A Show!! My Hearts and Stars!!




Dune Hunter
Last weekend we had our first show in a while. Hannah from Dune Hunter was instrumental in getting the ball rolling, and she made the poster. We invited Magic User from Montpelier and I Love You! from Brattleboro as well. Never have I seen so much Vermont synth-based music in one place, and my word was it ever glorious!


Magic User

This was our first time playing with Magic user, but if we have anything to say about it, we will get them back to White River Junction soon. They're recording as we speak, so hopefully they will release it into the wild. I Love You! is the only one of these bands with a Bandcamp--which you should check out--but Dune Hunter you can see live at What Doth Life Fest in Windsor, VT on Sept. 28th.

P.S. Thank you to my Mom for taking these pictures. If anyone has any more, we'd love it if you send 'em our way<3

No comments:

Post a Comment